So there isn’t a cure for baldness. 🙁
And according to the American Hair Loss Association:
- 2/3’s of American men will experience some degree of hair loss before they hit they age 35
- by age 50, the number of men with “significantly” thinning hair will skyrocket up to 85%
Oh and women?
Women actually account for up to 40% of the total hair loss sufferers in the U.S. 🙁
But there are a few ways to prevent your hair from thinning and from getting any thinner.
Reviews.com spoke with hair loss specialists and read clinical studies to conclude that 5 percent minoxidil foam is the best hair loss treatment to start with.
Not only is it safe for men but it’s also safe for women as well and guess what?
It really works and the best part is that you don’t need a prescription to get it.
The 4 Best Hair Loss Treatments
- Best Overall – Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam
- Same Product, Different Bottle – Women’s Rogaine Foam
- Runner Up – Kirkland Signature Regrowth Treatment Minoxidil Foam for Men
- Runner Up – HairMax Professional 12 LaserComb
How Reviews.com Found the Best Hair Loss Treatments
- Eliminated snake oils. That meant eliminating any product with zero proven ingredients, case studies, or FDA clearance — which automatically shrunk their list by a 180 contenders
- They favored minoxidil over laser treatments.
- Then ditched 2 percent minoxidil treatments for 5%.
- And ditched anything including propylene glycol.