Sephora has an awesome rewards program called the Beauty Insider program.
Within the program you earn points toward specific products for every dollar you spend.
You also get a free birthday gift. 🙂
Beauty Insiders also get:
- Exclusive Offers
- Beauty Classes
The program also has different tiers which give you more perks depending on how much you spend each year. 🙂
- VIBs = $350+
- VIB Rouge = $1,000+
Note: Higher tiers within the Beauty Insider program also gain FIRST access to:
- Invitations to private events
- Unlimited access to the Sephora Beauty Studio
You can return products — even OPENED ones — up to 60 days after purchase.
Since Target is basically always running a sale, the best way to see what’s been discounted is to check the “Deals” tab on the site’s main beauty page.
From there, you can filter by sale type — clearance, top deals, weekly ad, etc.
At Target, there are a few ways to go about getting rewards.
- REDcard -If you pay with your REDcard, you’ll save 5% every time you shop.
- Target Subscriptions – If you buy your products through Target subscriptions, not only will you save 5% but your stuff will also get delivered directly to your door. 🙂
- Cartwheel – Download Target’s couponing app so you can get discounts between 5%-50%.
Get ready for this, according to Target’s return policy— you have an entire calendar year to return unopened products!
Also, if an item is has been opened, no need to worry! If you have the receipt, you have 90 days to return and 120 days to return it if you paid with your REDcard.
Since Ulta is constantly bringing in new stock on any given day, you should always check the website regularly to discover new products and goodies!
Ulta hosts two yearly 21 Days of Beauty sales, where you can find products up to 50% off.
There’s also the Gorgeous Hair event, which happens in both May and October. The event offers deals on hair-care products, Duh!
And Ulta’s Glowing Skin event, which occurs in January, offers up deals on top-of-the-line skin-care brands like Dermalogica and Philosophy.
Ulta’s reward program is called Ultamate Rewards.
The program provides special offers to members based on products/services they love.
The membership is not only free but you can accrue points based on how much money you spend.
Members also receive:
- Exclusive offers
- Email coupons
- A free gift during your birthday month
If you’re unsatisfied with a product, Ulta gives you 60 days to return it — even if the package is opened. 🙂
The site is constantly updated with new products.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Happens every July and is known for the amazing markdowns and limited-edition offerings.
- Half-Year Sale – Happens each spring and fall and also offers amazing beauty deals.
- Price Matching Policy – This is awesome because Nordstrom will match a competitor’s pricing if you find an item it offers, in the same color, size and is available at a similar retailer. There are however SOME stipulations, of course — like if you got the product from an outlet or an auction, sorry sista, no dice.
- Nordstrom Members – It’s free and you for every dollar you spend, you get a dollar. And once you hit 2,000 points, you get a $20 Note from Nordstrom to spend. 🙂
- Nordstrom Card – With their card, you’ll earn points even faster! In fact, it’s two per dollar when you pay with the card. You also gain early access to the anniversary sale and receive reimbursement in Nordstrom Notes for alterations and more.
Birchbox updates its stock once a week.
Customer Appreciation Day – Offers discounts and special offers.
Additionally, throughout the year, Birchbox offers curated boxes at discounted prices. 🙂
Anyone who shops at Birchbox will get 1 point for every dollar they spend.
Birchbox Ace members also get:
- Special discounts
- Free shipping
- Exclusive shop offers