We all know when spring hits the first thing we think of is “I need to go shopping” or is that just me? If you are anything like I am you know the feeling, but I am going to help you figure it all out with just 10 essentials that are a MUST for this spring.
I was never the kind of girl who wore sandals, but recently I tried a pair on and realized how comfortable they are!
Surprisingly, they had a big platform which is a huge trend right now and the comfort makes you never want to take them off!
Best stores to shop for shoes:
- Steve Madden
We all know how denim can change your whole look.
I personally love playing around with unique denim styles. No matter what style of denim I choose to wear that day, I always look like a put a lot of time into my outfit, and guess what? I didn’t!
So, my new look is denim dresses and overalls. They are cute, trendy, and comfy, but most importantly a big must have for this season!
Best stores to shop for denim:
- Zara (I am obsessed with Zara I can’t help it)
I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t leave my house without a bag. Whether it’s small, big, brightly colored, or black (my personal favorite), I always love a good bag on my arm.
I usually like to change my bags occasionally, but lately i’ve been obsessing over my Rebecca Minkoff bags. They are extremely cute and not too expensive. Little did I realize, I can fit so much into them!
But, if you are looking for bags that are cheap and trendy.. AMAZON! Just look for bright colors or black, and of course you’ll already be halfway there!
Best stores to shop for bags:
First thing you should know about me I am obsessed with having healthy hair. In order to keep it that way I have a daily routine:
- First, I use L’Oréal Paris “Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring” Shampoo & Conditioner (uses conditioner only 5 days a week).
- Next, I brush my hair and use one drop of “Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco – Penetrating Oil.” This is your time to kind of massage your hair (it will also help it grow faster! You’re welcome☺)
- Next, I also use “L’Oréal Paris “Total Repair 5 Multi- Restorative Dry Oil” about once a week. It adds some shine and softness and I just love it so much! (**If you have oily hair, skip this step.)
- Last thing I use is something I use the other 2 days when I don’t use my “Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring” conditioner (still use my shampoo every day!!) It is the “Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Erasing Balm.” When I put it on I usually leave it on for about an hour. Trust me after washing your hair you will be amazed with how silky and shiny your hair is!!
Everything that I use can be purchased at your local pharmacy and it is very affordable with amazing results!
Who doesn’t love the feeling of a clean face, and if you don’t… EW! I am someone who does, so I make sure to clean my face at least 2 times a day if not 3.
- First thing I use is the Neutrogena “Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub” I have very gental skin and this daily scrub is so good!
- After, I use my Clean & Clear “Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent” on a cotton ball.
- Once my face is clean, I use Aveeno “Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer”, it also has SPF 15 which is great for spring and summer!
I have another problem with making sure my body is clean 24/7.
- My two favorite soups to use are:
- As far as body lotions go, my favorite ones for spring and summer are:
- Hawaiian Tropic “Sheer touch after sun moisturizer” – your body will glow and smell amazing!
- Victoria’s Secret “Pure Seduction – Fragrance Lotion”
This perfume is my favorite ever and I have been using it for over 10 years now, it is the Versace Bright Crystal. It is amazing and refreshing and I just can’t bring myself to try anything else.
Stores you can find Versace Bright Crystal:
I love makeup so much but if I can tell you one thing, heat and makeup don’t really go together. Within my years I have learned how to make them both work!
- Primer is the first thing that you should be putting on your face no matter what season it is. It makes your make less for a long time and honestly makes it look so much better. The one that I use and love so much is from MAC “Matte Crème Matifiante”
- The one full cover BB cream that I use is from Maybelline “Pure BB Cream”. It is so light and has some acne treatment in it and it is just so great!
- The next step is the setting powder. The one and only that I use is the Laura Mercier “Translucent Loose Setting Powder.”
- My favorite blush is the Chanel “Joues Contrast Powder Blush – 350 Rosewood” one word: AMAZING! A little pricier but so worth it!
- Last but not least highlighter. I just changed my highlighter to this one and I am in love. Cover FX “Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight” such a pretty glow with one drop!
By using these products, you will get a natural glow which is something that I love having, especially during the spring and summer. Of course, you can add some mascara and lipstick to pop a little but those are just my favorite for a hot day.
9. Makeup remover
It is very important that you take off your makeup fully! Having left over makeup on your face will just cause breakout and no one wants that. I only use two products and they always work so great that I don’t think I will be changing them anytime soon.
- For eyes – “Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover” by Neutrogena
- For face and lips – “Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes”
I usually don’t like fake tan and things like that but recently I have tried the Sephora Collection “Tinted Self- Tanning Body Mist” and fell in love. It is so easy to use and looks just like a real tan. Highly recommended!
My name is Dana Hasson. I am a 19 year old from Long Island, NY. I go to school in Providence, RI. I moved from Israel when I was 13 years old straight to Long Island, NY. At the time, I didn’t know any English but learning the American culture inspired me to become who I am today. Why fashion? Since I was a young girl fashion was a big part of my life. I love fashion and exploring and since I got into college in Providence I have been focusing on combining my major (fashion merchandising) and my love for exploring and creating new things. My dream is to be a fashion designer and that is something that I have been working on for a little while. I hope you guys join my journey and see how my career grows every day.