Why You Could Be Losing Your Hair

When it comes to hair, hair tends to play a significant role in our society.

Hair has a tendency to become associated with things like youthfulness and beauty in women and even things like virility and masculinity in men.

So when people encounter hair loss, not only can take a major tole on self-confidence but can actually make the person look older.

With that, medical practitioners and hair treatment specialists are constantly working to find out all possible reasons for hair loss and appropriate remedies for it.

Here are few possible symptoms that can really damage your hair badly and needs to be addressed as earlier as possible:

Advertisement


Disease or Infection

The disease or infection can be skin related and can ultimately lead to rapid hair loss, even before the person as truly matured in age.

For example, there have been several instances where small kids are seen with bald heads due to a disease or infection.

Sometimes, fungal infections can also cause hair loss.

If a person is suffering from illness due to stomach infection especially bacteria related then often he or she can have hair related problems.

Use of Drugs

For those people who are required to take medication for diseases like:

  • diabetes
  • sugar
  • blood pressure

these people can suffer from problems related to hair loss.

Why?

Simply because all these medicines are taken at high dosage and can cause a lot of side-effects which as a result will lead to hair loss.

Consuming a high amount of steroids, which people take for several reasons, can also cause a lot of hair damage leading to hair fall.

Advertisement


Traumatic Disease

Trauma-related to phenomena such as giving birth, major surgical treatment, poisoning, as well as severe tension may cause the hair loss problem, when a lot of hair enter the relaxing phase simultaneously, causing losing and following thinning.

The problem also can be a reason caused as a side-effect of radiation treatment.

Often it has been seen that there are patients suffering from serious mental disorder tends to pull off their hair severely. This can cause a serious damage to hair scalp leading to hair fall.

Pregnancy

According to the American Pregnancy Association, about 90% of your hair is growing at any one time while the other 10% enters something called a “resting phase.”

With that, every two to three months, any hair that has been in the resting phase, falls out, allowing new hair to grow in its place.

So hair loss during pregnancy is actually pretty common and an increased number of hairs tend to go into the resting phase.

It’s important to note that the condition is anything but serious and should not cause bald spots or permanent hair loss and it should resolve within 3-4 months after delivery.

But if abnormal hair loss is experienced, it may be due to a vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Hypothyroidism

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland is not able to produce enough thyroid hormone.

This condition is more common in:

  • women
  • people with other thyroid problems
  • and those over 60 years old.

With that, Hashimoto’s disease, an autoimmune disorder, is the most common cause.

Stress

Stress is something that can be really hard to escape.

While stress isn’t necessarily always a bad thing, it’s only really good when it comes in small doses as it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best.

But when you’re constantly running in panic mode, your mind and body can ultimately pay the price.

Stress can cause many conditions that lead to hair loss. These include:

Alopecia Areata – Sudden loss of large clumps of hair in areas around your scalp.

Telogen Effluvium – This is a condition where more hairs than normal prepare to fall out.

Trichotillomania – This is a habitual condition caused by stress and anxiety where the person pulls out hairs without realizing it.

Significant Weight Loss

Believe it or not, weight loss is a vital reason for hair loss.

Even though weight loss might sound ideal, the side effects may not.

This condition can usually be resolved when the person stops losing weight and gradually increases calorie intake by going on to a nutritionally balanced maintenance eating plan.

—–

This is a sponsored conversation written by Digital 360 Solution.

Comments

Comments

digital360solution

At 360 Digital Solution, we aspire to be Premier Company in Adwords, Google Street View, E-Commerce Portal, Mobile-Friendly Website, Social Media Marketing, Customised Mobile App, Virtual Reality App, Digital Marketing Combo Pack sector across India. At 360 Digital Solution, we’re proud to be different. It’s our unique combination of people, products, solutions and technology that sets us apart. We offer data-driven solutions that help you better understand your customers in order to increase engagement and inspire action.

No Comments Yet

Comments are closed