Blogging should always be something you love doing.
But just because it’s something you love, doesn’t mean it can’t go from a hobby to a true project of passion, therefore, turning into a full-time gig.
But in order for it to form into a full-time gig, you need to make money.
A great way to start monetizing the content you’re passionate about is by placing third-party advertisements that your audience can appreciate.
Fashion Ambitions uses Sovrn ads to help with the monetization process.
We love Sovrn because of what they offer:
- Target CPMs based on where you want to add value to your chain
- The ability to maximize your website revenue with real-time bidding tech
- The ability to diversify your revenue with header bidding, display, and mobile advertising solutions
- Powerful analytics
- The ability to integrate Sovrn tags into your current ad stack
- And the ability to easily install your ad tags directly on a page or within your ad server
So if this sounds like something you want to be a part of, to begin making money off of your content, you’ll first need to join Sovrn.
Step 1: Join Sovrn
Step 2: Install Ads On Your WordPress Site
Note: If the code is not installed correctly, the ads will not appear.
1. Navigate to Widget – On the left-hand side of your dashboard, locate the Widgets tab.
2. Find the Text widget – After you’ve located the Text widget, drag and drop it into your designated widget area.
4. You’re done!
Note: After installation, please allow up to 48 hours for an ad to begin serving.
You Might Also Like:
Romana Hai started blogging full-time in 2013 . Fashion Ambitions is more than a blog and more-or-less acts as a portfolio containing brands/collaborations and achievements. Although Romana was born and raised in New York, she currently resides in the Financial District of Boston, MA. Romana attended Penn State University and graduated in 2010 with two degrees: Economics from the Smeal College of Business and Telecommunications from the College of Communications. You can reach Romana at email@example.com.