Did you know you can use avocado on your skin?
It’s actually pretty amazing as it contains vitamins A, E and even C, which all help your skin to feel nourished and ultimately, stronger.
To start using avocado as a treatment for your face, here is what you’ll need:
- 1/2 peeled avocado
- Couple tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- and lemon juice (that’s if you have oily skin)
And here is how to complete the avocado beauty treatment:
- Wash your face/body. Do this with warm water so you can open up your pores.
- Prep the avocado. To do this, mash the avocado and mix it with both the honey and sugar.
- Apply gently to your face and body. Smoothly rub the avocado mixture it into your skin. But make sure not to rub it too hard. After you have covered all the desired areas, leave on the mixture for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse off gently. And pat lightly with a towel!